okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games acarde/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
i was watching Pride and Prejudice and got distracted by background characters oops
#yes there are #because one line does not erase two season’s worth of classist privileged naivete #or the fact that she rarely sees beyond herself #and her first world problems #and the fact that as a young attractive white woman #she is treated better in prison than her fellow inmates who are women of color #and when she gets out of prison #the probability that she will return to prison is much lower than inmates of color #piper chapman is a fascinating character #and she serves an important narrative purpose #but I do not like her
i feel like i’m spending a disproportionate amount of time reading fics about characters that got maybe a page out of a 7 book series.
Title: baby I’m not like the rest
it really bothers me sometimes that 85% of the rose weasley tag is scorose. like its my otp too, but there’s more to rose weasley than being scorpius malfoy’s love interest. and while we’re talking about that there’s more to scorpius malfoy than being rose weasley/albus potter/lily potter’s love interest.